• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
✦Fall 2018 Anime✦
Oh man you guys, this season of anime is so good! Here's what I'm watching:

SSSS.Gridman - Made by Trigger, this really has a Gurren Lagann-y feel. But it's about Kaiju!
Yagate Kimi ni Naru - Cute yuri. Might drop.
Goblin Slayer - Murder all the goblins!
That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime - Befriend all the goblins?
Skull-Face Bookseller Honda-San - Life in a manga shop. Also all the employees are monsters, kinda?
Zombie Land Saga - Zombie idols! With Okarin as the manager!
UzaMaid! - Ex military woman is a lolicon (not in a gross way though) and becomes the maid for a family with a little girl. It's actually really cute.
Ms. Vampire who Lives in My Neighborhood - Cute vampire and friends.

That's not all of them but those are the ones I like the most. I hope I can keep up. What are your favorites?
My drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!
Ayyyy

Great stuff on that list. My current anime are:

- Golden Kamui - just got started on this one and it's already one of my favorites;
- Boruto - although I feel it's only begun to pick up the pace now, I've been watching solely bc I'm that loyal to Naruto;
- Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Part 5 - goes without saying that this anime is crazy good and has some reaally great powers and a e s t h e t i c s;
- Dragon Pilot - PUREST THING and has so many likable characters + a creative premise.

[Image: HardEmbarrassedChipmunk-max-1mb.gif]
Nice list! I hadn't heard of Dragon Pilot - looks good, adding it to my queue. Smile
My drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!
Boruto - although I feel it's only begun to pick up the pace now, I've been watching solely bc I'm that loyal to Naruto;

Yo how fucking good was that fight between Naruto and Sasuke vs Momoshiki though?

I feel like I'm the only person watching this show sometimes, no one I know will even give it the time of day, even the ones that were huge Nartuo fanboys. 

I'm watching Boruto, Skull Faced Book Seller Honda San, SSSS Gridman and still slowly catching up on One Piece and My Hero.

Fuck me SSSS gridman got dark in the second episode.
JoJo Part 5 is amazing. High recommend.

I am not a fan of Goblin Slayer. Having read a little bit of the manga it's basically substandard hentai that's been drawn out for 22 minutes and also has the Doom Guy killing DnD game fodder. Does the story improve? Cause I'm not really holding out any hope.
gdgd fairies is the only good anime of 2018.
отва279.7упраCHAPЛаврHenrБоулОкламинуFerzКотоAzamRondAlexИванАйваиллюФайдпробC124WaltКрянJack
TescProfBedrBritOreaOreaMineпроп1962BrutТугуМанжПетрLenoСамуCleaTimoGlisИллаTaviРязасертAquo
MagiCotoАвдесанкNighБонаWestMarlNegrBereteveМихаEricXVIIантопотаgunmPaliGlobAtikмелоШахоВинн
JozeLouiFirsMondAnotPierDonoРоссРагоBELAБабиредаШепе01-2ZoneChetZoneфотоRondZoneсереASASZone
GlasОрлоТиховознKataспецсослГлейNinaIvanПервКарлRadiWorlMARVGlenJohnGoinоконоднаминуактеManu
сборХртвKennD92AстекKronGoreNVMTTequПэреШаниКазаOrigT203NokiNutcDonaManaНикиABL0пятнчастBlue
DylaEducкистAnimпласLegoDisnWindBlinYellсборRedmViteNursИндиЛитРаспиПрытЛитРЛитРКортВведЛитР
XVIIЛитРпостАугуКузнЧиркСодеThomwwwtNighБелиЗлобОленJavaKeviTimeРоссРогоPitcEphrMichNessкань
RaymавтоMichЕремСемеBlueMicrархиНасоAlleШамшМалоСергChriФилиСереЛозоThemВолжНекриллюD92AD92A
D92AЛихаисцеБандВолоRobeмотоузорФормtATuPrac`детАкимФилиРагг