• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My comic that I love!
Hey there! 

So, I guess I'll be the first one to post here haha.

About 18 months ago, I was inspired by the Anime Mob Psycho 100 to start creating my own webcomic. At this point, I'd basically never drawn properly before, and only ever written for school, but I just knew that I HAD to make my comic a reality.

I bought a cheap tablet and "Acquired" some drawing software. That's when I started StrangeWorld. One hundred and Fourty three pages later, I'm still working, drawing, writing, and practicing everything I can to make my comic the best it can be. I know it can look rough on the outside, but I promise it's made with nothing but love and dreams. 

If you would like to check it out, you can read it here: http://www.smackjeeves.com/comicprofile.php?id=166238

Thank you for reading! Have a great day!
Nice man, you've done the first step, making pages and putting it up. Keep up the work.
Dude, that's super inspiring. You wanted something and just went for it. that's awesome!
Yeah, I love ONE's original work on One Punch Man and Mob Psycho, and this is fantastic stuff!
Lots of character and energy!
(10-16-2018, 01:31 AM)GoodBoyGraphics Wrote: Yeah, I love ONE's original work on One Punch Man and Mob Psycho, and this is fantastic stuff!
Lots of character and energy!

Thank you so much!

Yeah, ONE is a huge influence to me, his art can be super crude at times, but I think it adds to the personal nature of the stories he tells.

(10-15-2018, 10:42 AM)mrbrander Wrote: Dude, that's super inspiring. You wanted something and just went for it. that's awesome!

Thank you! Anyone can do it, and I hope that showing people that they shouldn't be afraid to put themselves out there, that they may leave their comfort zone and start doing something they've always wanted to do.

(10-15-2018, 04:46 AM)Larsbrown Wrote: Nice man, you've done the first step, making pages and putting it up. Keep up the work.

Thank you! I really wanna keep getting better and keep posting pages!